New enthusiast…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hey guys!

My name is Kevin Kanowitz. I was at a C&C show about a month ago and it was pretty sweet! I’m 18 and drive a 2007 Chevy Cobalt (not the SS unfortunately :(). So I was just kinda curious on what it takes to get into the show… I heard that you just need to show up early (about 6?) to get a spot.

The reason I ask is that on a Cobalt forum that I’m a member of, we are planning a meet and it’s gunna start at that car show. As long as it doesn’t fall through it looks like we may have at least 8 locals and a few SoCal guys heading up here. Plenty of SS Supercharged models too. 😉

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Anyone can be in the show. It starts at 7 am end at 10am, there are usually a lot of spaces open early. So come early find 8 spaces in a row and park. Show cars are suppose to park in spaces to the right of the entrance road, basically the area in front of Motorcars of Las Vegas all the way to the road. Spaces to the left are reserved for customers of the businesses. If you get there at 7 there should be 8 open spaces right by the White Chocolate grill, those spots don’t start filling up until 8:30. There might be a brick of spaces closer to the main building, you will just have to see. Every Saturday is different. Hope to see you guys Saturday.

Anonymous
    Newt;9639 wrote:
    Anyone can be in the show. It starts at 7 am end at 10am, there are usually a lot of spaces open early. So come early find 8 spaces in a row and park. Show cars are suppose to park in spaces to the right of the entrance road, basically the area in front of Motorcars of Las Vegas all the way to the road. Spaces to the left are reserved for customers of the businesses. If you get there at 7 there should be 8 open spaces right by the White Chocolate grill, those spots don’t start filling up until 8:30. There might be a brick of spaces closer to the main building, you will just have to see. Every Saturday is different. Hope to see you guys Saturday.

I appreciate the warm welcome man. Hopefully it works out… 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Matt said it all! Thanks for joining us. I won’t be there this weekend but we hope to see you guys often.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Las Vegas’ is closed to new topics and replies.