new car show

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys, havent posted for awhile but thought i would let you know about a new event Every sat Lodos in westminster is having a show from 12 to 4. This is just beginning so we need to build up some cars to make it interesting. They are offering 10% off food and have some special deals for carclubs that attend. The show is behind the restaurant in the lower parking lot. Kurt Hansen is putting on his show as well with race central…tell your friends and lets have some fun…This lodos is on west side of 25 on 104th….food is really good and they have some special breafast items on the menu. Fly-by
    T

anneniton
    Participant

sounds good wonder how many cars would be there if its worth the trip!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sam last week 20 plus cars…kurt is using his mailing list plus radio to promote…..time has changed though its every sat from 11;00 to 2;00. The more people you tell the more cars will be there! Race central will aslo be putting on a big promotion on the 26th for the indy 500 at Lodo”s time on that one is 10:00.

fly-by

PewJekentenry
    Participant

Do you know if there is still anyone getting together on Saturday morning in SE Denver? The website lists the address of the Ford dealership on Arapahoe, but I have not seen anyone there the last couple of Saturday’s. There use to be a group gathering at Southlands Mall but I don’t think they still do.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.