Need A Lift Down To Irvine From Torrance (Anyone Going My Way??? (I’ll Pay For Gas)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    marcussoori
    Participant

Hey Guys/Gals,

Anyone heading to Cars And Coffee (Irvine) this Saturday? There’s a big group of us heading down from the South Bay and I’m looking for someone with a fast car (ideally Italian or VW) who wants a co-pilot. I’ll pay for gas :). And some of the group will have assorted cameras (6D’s and Go Pros) so you will probably get some footage of your ride in the process as well.

Last time I tried this a guy from Manhattan Beach who drives (one of many) a Porsche 911s hooked it up and it made for an interesting conversation and drive down. Would love to try to match or beat the last experience.

Look forward to hearing from someone!

-Rob

PS The current list of vehicles that I can recall that will be caravanning down

06 Pontiac GTO
    Classic El Camino
    Suzuki GXR
    Yamaha R6
    etc….

My contact email what.gulet@gmail.com

Daniel
    Participant

Im goin to be heading down from lakewood. Torrance is the other way but not by much. If you dont get any other offers closer or a nicer car lol i might be able to swoop u up. I drive an 07 GTI with APR stage 1 tune, nothing fancy but it does me good.
    IMG_0899.jpg

marcussoori
    Participant

Hey ‘Flapenn’,

You’re a rockstar! As you said [If you dont get any other offers closer or a nicer car lol i might be able to swoop u up.] I’d be shocked and amazed if anyone had a Ferrari or Lamborghini going spares :).

Are you driving down with anyone else at the moment? We’ll keep this thread going as an open invitation to join the C&C SATURDAY MORNING CARAVAN (Torrance 2 Irvine).

marcussoori
    Participant

Hey Flapenn,

Can you shoot me an email at what.gulet@gmail.com when you have a moment?

_R

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.