NASCAR pre-race show features C&C

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Just got a PM from someone on another forum that my car was on the NASCAR pre-race show. They were out filming at C&C yesterday.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh wow nice!! does anyone have a youtube video of this or know if they’re doing a replay?

Anonymous

very cool! hopefully it will be up on youtube soon.

Anonymous

Yeah!! A buddy of mine called me, and said that he saw me ( On the bike leaving). He said that he had “TiVo’ed” it, so he just needs to get it off of the machine. Apparently they were talking about “a car show in an undisclosed location in Southern California”, making it seem more mysterious…

I did see the camera at the exit as I was leaving at around 9:00 or so..

Very Cool!!

Derrick

Anonymous

Post it when he gets to making it available

Anonymous

Yes it was Mike Joy that was at C&C and they did about 4 or 5 minutes of film that aired showing various folks and cars and of course the L.N. D-Jag. This was shown around noontime when the hair dryers wer on the oval at Fontana….kinda like watching paint dry and trying to fill the time alotted.:nuts:

They did not mention C&C but did say the venue was in Orange County and it fit in with the theme of the half hour of the “California Car Culture”.

Anyway..speaking of Fontana ..I guess we call it AAA Auto Club Raceway or something fancy now. We will be racing there next weekend on the 7th-9th. Full VARA program plus historic Indy cars. vararacing.com for more info.

Anonymous

I hate nascar, but would love to see if I made it on national television 😀

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice find! That’s awesome!!

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ejUC0Vdc8zU[/YOUTUBE]

Anonymous

Excellent!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.