My pics from 6th annual "Tour d’Orange"

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What a great drive. Next year, please post the info here so more of us can attend. I’ll drive from Vegas for this.

Hey Palantirion, let’s start our own here in Las Vegas. I have some ideas and together with your roads we can get a C&CLV “Tour D’ Las Vegas” going.

Salomonthumbup

Anonymous
    salo65;15782 wrote:
    What a great drive. Next year, please post the info here so more of us can attend. I’ll drive from Vegas for this.

Hey Palantirion, let’s start our own here in Las Vegas. I have some ideas and together with your roads we can get a C&CLV “Tour D’ Las Vegas” going.

Salomonthumbup

-You do realize I don’t live in NV, right?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, thought you did. Either way, Great idea. I might just run with it and make it a C&C LV event. Thanks.

Anonymous
    salo65;15935 wrote:
    Sorry, thought you did. Either way, Great idea. I might just run with it and make it a C&C LV event. Thanks.

-I’m sure that the crowd there would dig it, lots of good roads. The Valley of Fire is great en-mass. If you want I can probably get you contact info for the guy who heads C&C LV from Kathy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That would be me! Thanks for the help. Come by and see us sometime.thumbup

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d heard of this event before, but didn’t realize how cool it was until I saw your pictures. Thanks for posting–I hope to participate next year!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.