My future travels to C&C in 2009

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello,
    In 2009 I want to come to see the meeting C&C but I would like to have information to make the best travel.

-How long lasts the show ?
    -I would be present 3 days, Thus or go for see of beautiful cars in Los Angeles ?
    -I thought of renting a car, A minimum age is needed ? (n France are needed 25 years old and 2 years of driving licence).

If I have the other questions I would add them.

(I hope to be clear in my English )

Thanks 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

I believe most places you have to be 25 years of age to rent a car. (same as you said it was in France.)

If you’re here for only 3 days, you must go to C&C, and you should also take a drive down PCH as you will see a lot of cars driving on that road, especially on sunday.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Phiberglass;2460 wrote:
    I believe most places you have to be 25 years of age to rent a car. (same as you said it was in France.)

If you’re here for only 3 days, you must go to C&C, and you should also take a drive down PCH as you will see a lot of cars driving on that road, especially on sunday.

i think enterprise rents to 18+, discount at 21+ and another discount at 25+

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow really? Hmm, I’ll have to check that out. I thought it was 25, especially since at 21 you can drink, they don’t want to be renting cars.

Anonymous

Thank you for the answers. I thought of coming in February, 2009 but I shall be 21 years old only in May, 2009, In May the price(prize) of the plane ticket and twice as expensive as that of February 🙁 . I am to find another solution for the transport.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    VinceCars;2469 wrote:
    Thank you for the answers. I thought of coming in February, 2009 but I shall be 21 years old only in May, 2009, In May the price(prize) of the plane ticket and twice as expensive as that of February 🙁 . I am to find another solution for the transport.

You may want to try

http://www.enterprise.com/car_rental/home.do

Nothing special about enterprise, but they do rent to younger people

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.