Mission Viejo Cub Scout Pinewood Derby / Car Show

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have the old 64 Impala SS and go about 1 time a month with my son. Please look at the invitation below. I would like to see if I could get a Ferrari or Lamborghini there for the kids to see. I have invited the guys from our Classic Car Ministry from Saddleback Church as well. Please pass thi on to anyone you think may be able to come. The more the merrier. Thank you for listening and I hope to see a few CC people there.

Event: Cub Scout Pack 720 Pine Wood Derby Races

Where: Del Lago Elementary School – 27181 Entidad, Mission Viejo

When: Sunday, April 27th from at 10:30 am

The Cub Scout Pack would like to include a display of classic, custom and exotic cars for the boys and Dads alike. This is an easy way to serve the community by putting a smile on the face of a cub scout with your very cool, classic car. This is a great way to share a great hobby that Fathers and Sons can enjoy together.

The car display will be on the school parking lot and the school requests that there be no smoking, drinking or oil dripping. Bring your car and answers to all the questions the cub scouts are sure to have about how to make a pine car go very, very fast.

Please contact Demian Hurst @ 949-855-1681 or demian5@cox.net if you have any questions or to RSVP.

Anonymous

So no one wants to support the cub scouts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.