Mercedes CLK owner is threatening to "take action" if I do not take down the pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So the mercedes CLK owner contacted me and is demanding that I take down the mercedes pictures of my site or else he will take me “take action” and take me to court/sue me 😀

Anonymous
    Phiberglass;2046 wrote:
    So the mercedes CLK owner contacted me and is demanding that I take down the mercedes pictures of my site or else he will take me “take action” and take me to court/sue me 😀

LOL… well good luck to him with that

Anonymous

WTF, what possible story can he tell the judge.lol. all i can think of is that he wants to hide himself from being a poor driver. crazy. well good luck and im sure we will hear more about this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ya, I’m keeping them up. Maybe if I receive a C&D from his lawyer I’ll take them dow. 😉

Anonymous

Well I guess he’s going to take legal action against the other 100 people who took pictures of the wrecked car and put them on the internet. :rolleyes:

Anonymous

you didn’t put the name of the owner, and you blurred out his plate.

As far as anyone is concerned, it could anybody’s car.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yea, I’ll wait to see if he does anything, although I’m sure he won’t. He’s making a big deal over a silly matter.

pladmin
    Keymaster

Where exactly are these “lawsuit worthy” pictures? I tried looking but was unsuccessful in finding them.

Anonymous
    bmf;2055 wrote:
    Where exactly are these “lawsuit worthy” pictures? I tried looking but was unsuccessful in finding them.

they’re on his photography site.

Maybe he’s looking for people to sue b/c he can’t afford his new insurance premium.

There are lawyers that work the office here. I’ll ask them to see if he even has a legitimate case.

Anonymous

How exactly did the crash go down?

Anonymous

all i say is good luck. im sure nothing will happen. the problem i see in this matter is that if he does try something then he is going to ruin it for the rest of the people attend this great show. here in England if you prang ya ride then tough shit. hey well if he wants to drive like a dick then let him be. im just glad that no one was injured, if the crash was a lot closer to the public then somebody could of got hurt. does this guy and his friends often attend the show? its un heard of back here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

From what I’ve seen in the video, he pulls out and gets well above the PSL as he comes around the corner. From the only video as of right now you cannot see the actual crash, but supposedly he let’s off the throttle and his tail gets light and starts to slide out to the left. When this happens he slams his break and tries to counter steer it and goes straight into the white pole over in the parking and ends up over the curb and in the bushes. Another member on the SocalEuro board has the full crash on video, as we are waiting for him to post it.

Anonymous
    Phiberglass;2063 wrote:
    From what I’ve seen in the video, he pulls out and gets well above the PSL as he comes around the corner. From the only video as of right now you cannot see the actual crash, but supposedly he let’s off the throttle and his tail gets light and starts to slide out to the left. When this happens he slams his break and tries to counter steer it and goes straight into the white pole over in the parking and ends up over the curb and in the bushes. Another member on the SocalEuro board has the full crash on video, as we are waiting for him to post it.

links?

Anonymous
    Inactive

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Gg-6tuMXZo[/YOUTUBE]

That’s just the beginning though, another guy has the end of it and should have it uploaded soon I hope.

Anonymous

i say that there is nothing to worry about. I talked to a lawyer about this shop using pictures of my car to sell their products. The lawyer told me that as long as the pictures were taken in a public place its ok. If the owner still want to try he would have to some how prove that it really is his car. Then there is the cost, is it going to be worth it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.