may 29th show

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Last weekends show was again weather challanged-very high wind but nice day otherwise. The good news is htat we still had a pretty good turnout-lots of people came a little later in the day. Was not able to put up the audio system as the wind would blow the speakers over. After our show i went to one in castle rock to see if we could get some more people to join our show as opposed to having several small ones. The organizer of the show was interested in trying to get together and is putting out an e-mail to his group to come join us this weekend. As an aside their was a highlands ranch cop there who wanted to do a photo op with my car posed as if he had just stopped me for a ticket-lights on siren etc. I have no idea where that picture is likely to show up but i thought i would mention it as i wasn”t really getting a ticket. In addition to the castle rock group drive buy radio (one of our sponsors) will be talking about us in conjunction with exteme auto putting out some e-mails on our behalf to their customers. So far the weather is projected as warm and sunny-no wind. So talk to your friends and let them know we are there and looking for some fun on Saturday.

Fly-by

Anonymous
    Inactive

@fly-by 41744 wrote:

As an aside their was a highlands ranch cop there who wanted to do a photo op with my car posed as if he had just stopped me for a ticket-lights on siren etc. I have no idea where that picture is likely to show up but i thought i would mention it as i wasn”t really getting a ticket.

thumbup great idea…would love to see that!

-Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.