- This topic is empty.
- February 1, 2012 at 1:39 am #128141AnonymousGuest
On March 3, the corral is reserved for “Two-Seaters Powered by Ford.” Vehicles will include Pantera, Ford GT/GT40, Shelby Cobra (FFR), Daytona, Tiger, and ’55-57 Thunderbird owners. Sign-ups are in process for those who want to participate in the car show. Following the show will be a 56-mile road trip ending at Pacific Whey Cafe at Crystal Cove for lunch.
- Arrive between 6-7:00 am (ideal time is at or before 6:30 am)
- We will occupy the corral area (immediately to the right upon entering the show lot driveway)
- 7905 Gateway Blvd., Irvine (next to Mazda building)
- Contact me to reserve a spot
- Departs C&C corral lot by 9:30 am
- 56-mile route to include Santiago Canyon Road, Live Oak Canyon Road, a visit to Oakley’s Headquarters, and 133 to Laguna Beach
- If you don’t have a qualifying car but still want to join the road trip, you are more than welcome but will follow from the rear of the caravan
- Pacific Whey Café
- 7962 East Pacific Coast Highway, Newport Beach (Crystal Cove Promenade shopping center)
- Expected arrival approx. 11:15 am
Please contact Steve VamVaketis to reserve a spot in the corral and/or to join the road trip- all makes are welcome!
- The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.