March 13th Show to Benefit the Military Order of the Purple Heart.

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone:

We’re putting on a show to benefit the Nevada Department of the Military Order of the Purple Heart. The Military Order of the Purple Heart is an organization composed of military men and women who received the Purple Heart Medal for wounds suffered in combat.

We’re holding the show at Centennial Buick GMC; located at 6501 Centennial Center Blvd, and will go from noon until 4pm. We’re going to have great food, entertainment, and fun for the whole family!!!. Entry fee is only a $10 donation to the Nevada Dept. Military Order of the Purple Heart.

This is going to be a great show!!! Come out and support all of our heroes who have fought for this country and our freedom patriot.gif

Here is the link to the flyer:
    http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww344/pappasmotorsports/Show%20Flyers/?action=view&current=marchforheroes2010.jpg

We hope to see many of you at the show.

Thanks
    Constantine

Anonymous
    Inactive

ill be there if i can, im going to post your flyer to my face book if its ok

Anonymous
    Inactive

@GPGXP 38118 wrote:

ill be there if i can, im going to post your flyer to my face book if its ok

Yes, post it on Facebook. Thank you.

Hopefully we’ll see you at the show.

Constantine

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just a reminder, our March 13th show (March for Heroes) for the Military Order of the Purple Heart is just two weeks away. This is going to be a great show. We’re going to have free food, awards, door prizes and entertainment.
    If you’re in the area, you’re definitely going to want to come by.
    Thank you. See you at the show.
    Constantine

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey everyone, we have two days until our March for Heroes Car and Truck Show to benefit the Military Order of the Purple Heart. March 13th from noon until 4pm at Centennial GMC Buick.

We’ve got FREE food, door prizes, many great awards, and entertainment. Don’t forget to come out and join us!!!

Thanks
    Constantine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Las Vegas’ is closed to new topics and replies.