Looking for high end paint shop

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hey all locals! Im looking for a auto paint shop that does top notch work. Need to get some paint work done on one of my cars. Please recommend if you have great experience or have heard of a shop from friends who take good car of protecting the car from overspray and other ‘around the shop’ issues.

Thanks!
    Darin

Anonymous

I use Maximum Auto Body, they have done a great job for me over the years. There phone number is 222-9859

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve had work done at Sam’s auto body. Ask for mike and tell him that Salomon Sent you.

Anonymous

Thanks a bunch for the replies!

Anonymous

I’ve sent a few people to Spring Mountain Auto Body, a quick google search should provide contact info, had nothing but good feedback from folks i’ve sent there. Good luck.

Anonymous

Pro Customs of Las Vegas on Meade Street in Vegas

Anonymous

Family Autobody
    680 Middlegate Rd
    Henderson, NV 89011
    702-568-6103

Ask for Al…

DSC05040-1.jpg

Anonymous

Thanks for all the replies. I went with Maximum Auto Body on Tropicana. Paul helped me out and did a great job on my parts. They have a nice clean shop there and it only took a day for my work. I did some color matching on my new GT-R:

left-side-red-rock.jpg
    close-right-rear-2.jpg

Anonymous

Oh damn! A GTR and already getting parts done on it! But hey, check out SinCityZ.org. We would love to have you and your GTR come to one of our club meetings! Hit me up if you have any questions!

Anonymous

Yeah I have to do something to make it mine.. cant wait to get to the performance options! I’ll checkout your site..

Anonymous
    Dents;5296 wrote:
    I’ve sent a few people to Spring Mountain Auto Body, a quick google search should provide contact info, had nothing but good feedback from folks i’ve sent there. Good luck.

Eck. A good friend had Painter’s tape take paint off of his bumper. Thanks Spring Mountain for forgetting clearcoat.

Anonymous
    stan;6435 wrote:
    Eck. A good friend had Painter’s tape take paint off of his bumper. Thanks Spring Mountain for forgetting clearcoat.

We are now professionally recommending CoachWorks, (got the memo a few days ago).

Anonymous
    Dents;6591 wrote:
    We are now professionally recommending CoachWorks, (got the memo a few days ago).

:happy: PM sent Dents

Joe
    Participant

I took my ITR to a paint shop in Richardson. They do top notch work. They normally do bodywork and paint for dealerships. If you want to see their work you can come see my car. I live and work in rowlett. They literally took my side mirrors apart in 3 pieces to prime and paint them. LOL. I have pics of the process if you would like to see it.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘The Las Vegas Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.