Looking for car restorer in Las Vegas

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys. Can anyone recommend a good shop in Las Vegas to have my car restored. I have a 61 cadillac that I would like to have restored. I’ve already had the engine and tranny rebuilt, but I would like to have somebody clean up the body and frame. The car is pretty solid. The only thing that needs needs to be replaced is the floor pans. I’m not really looking for an “all original” restoration. This is going to be a custom car that eventually will have an air bag suspension, custom interior with digital gauges, etc. Mainly I just need someone right now to cleanup and repaint the body and frame plus fix all the chrome trim and bumpers. I can do all the suspension work and wiring. Any recommendations are welcome. Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Check out Tuckers. He’s not only one of our sponsors, but I’ve seen his restoration work and it is awesome. He also did the work on My Porsche. Just click on the Las Vegas site banner for the information. Ask for Rick Tucker.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the info I will give him a call.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Las Vegas’ is closed to new topics and replies.