Like ’em rare?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Anonymous

[sarcasm]Too bad they don’t have “Cash for Clunkers” the finder might have gotten themselves a fast $200 to have it hauled away and crushed[/sarcasm]

Opening a garage likw that is a dream

Anonymous
    Sownman;12745 wrote:
    [sarcasm]Too bad they don’t have “Cash for Clunkers” the finder might have gotten themselves a fast $200 to have it hauled away and crushed[/sarcasm]

Opening a garage likw that is a dream

The sad thing is I could imagine that happening and it makes me cringe, even if you are being sarcastic. Such a beautiful, rare and amazing car, would take this over a fleet of Veyrons any day! 🙂

Anonymous
    Zotic;12788 wrote:
    The sad thing is I could imagine that happening and it makes me cringe, even if you are being sarcastic. Such a beautiful, rare and amazing car, would take this over a fleet of Veyrons any day! 🙂

Sure. It would be a loss if a 65 Mustang went to a crusher for $200, but there are lots of Mustangs. Becomes a bigger loss when its a 65 Sunbeam Tiger. (Only about 3050 survive).Becomes a bigger loss if its a Sunbeam Venezia (Only 160 built) Becomes a bigger loss if its a Nash LeMans Coupe (Only 63 built) Becomes a bigger loss if its a Bugatti like this (Only 17 built)

Problem is a program like this does not protect idiots from themselves or protect society from the idiots, it encourages stupid moves. I think a Bugatti would be safer than a Tiger or Venezia or Nash. Most people have heard the name Bugatti but only car guys would know a Tiger and even most car guys wouldn’t know the Nash or the Venezia. But at least they would investigate before crushing.

I fear there would be nobody in the cars for cash chain to prevent treasures from being smashed with the K cars.

Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.