- September 30, 2019 at 8:52 pm #152044Emma WatsonParticipant
1. Open the default web browser and in the search field type nortoncom/setup
2. You will be taken to the Norton installation page. Select the option of entering a product key.
3. Type the activation key code that you had received
4. The next step is to create an account
5. Click on Sign In. It is mandatory to create an account so that you can access the products and services
6. Create an email address, then confirm it.
7. After that create a password and enter your personal details including First and Last name, mobile number and select your country
8. If you wish you can tick mark on the box ‘Email me product updates, offers, and security newsletters.’
9. After that, click on ‘Create Account.’
10. After that sign in by entering your login credentials and in the required field type your product key.
11. After that, you must download Norton Security.
12. From two options available, choose the one that you want and click on Agree and Download
13. After that, follow the prompts on the screen to take the process ahead.
14. Once the product gets downloaded, you need to navigate to the download folder
15. Click on ‘NortonNSDownloaderexe’ and select the option of Save File
16. Now run the file that was downloaded
17. The time you will run the file, Norton Download Manager will start to download Norton in your PC
18. After successful download, you will receive a message ‘Thank You for choosing Norton Security.’ Click on Agree and Install
19. The installation will be complete after a few minutes. And after completing the process, it is recommended to run a full scan of the system
If even after trying the given steps, you face issues you can talk to the experts at my norton account login and get in touch with one of the professional geeks.
Ref url:- norton my account
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.