Last show for 2009

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We are done for this year with the conclusion of the 9/26 show date. Would like to thank everybody for coming out to join us and make are show a success. The web site will be used for updates and various other activities during the winter so feel free to post and enjoy messaging. We intend to start up again in the spring sometime in early may. We well be using some media next year that we didn”t use this year to increase our exposure to all the car people-our goal is to get the show up to 100 to 200 cars every week. If any of you have any ideas about would might make our show more attractive please post on the website as we are interested in your ideas.
    Fly-by

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for all the work putting this together.

For all of those that are not too afraid of the mild winter days around here, I’m sure there would be many that would still like to get together on nice days for a warm cup of coffee and to talk cars. hellosmile

I know all the guys with nice Jeeps and trucks will bring them out:lol:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was only able to come by 3 or 4 times this year – it’s not so easy to come up from Colorado Springs – and had a great time. It was great fun to talk with other enthusiasts. I hope you contact the media and have them publicize the event more, because the more the merrier!

Anonymous
    Inactive

i wanted to bring out the Spyker this weekend.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are other “cars and coffee” type events still going on around the city.

Lots of motor sports that carry on through the winter around here, just not this one.

Wonder if it will survive next year after people get used to going to other events?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Cole 35010 wrote:

There are other “cars and coffee” type events still going on around the city.

Lots of motor sports that carry on through the winter around here, just not this one.

Wonder if it will survive next year after people get used to going to other events?

When the first snow flys, I put my cars up and cancel the insurance. I’m a sissy when it comes to gravel and paint.

Next year should be even better for us than this past season. Jim and I learned a lot and will work hard to get more publicity and more cars.

We are working with Southlands Mall to co-ordinate some car shows with their concert series. Once the details are worked out, we will post it on the forum. Their will be some Friday night events to go along with the Saturday morning shows.

If anyone has any suggestions on things they think would help us in promoting Cars and Coffee, please send me or Flyby, a PM.

Thanks.

Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.