Laguna Seca 2007

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Is anyone out there making the trek up to Laguna Seca for the Sports car races the weekend of October 20th? I am going up there Thursday and coming home Sunday. Just wondering if there was anyone else.

Anonymous

I willn’t be going, but I did a little research, it would actually be cheaper to fly! But the drive is way more fun. 🙂

Anonymous
    Zotic;1353 wrote:
    I willn’t be going, but I did a little research, it would actually be cheaper to fly! But the drive is way more fun. 🙂

How is it cheaper to fly? What kind of prices on flights/ gas mileage do you get?

Last year we used three tanks of gas, about a hundred dollars, to get there, drive around, and get back. Thats 50 a person. If i flew i would have to rent a car. Plus i bet the flight is more than 50 dollars!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Laguna Seca was amazing this year. The ALMS race kicked ass all the way through the final minute.

http://saddleback.facebook.com/album.php?aid=334&l=ee6ea&id=1032150041

I think that link should work for everyone whether they are on facebook or not. If not let me know. And let me know what you think of the pictures and what you want to see more of!!!!

Anonymous

@Knowsfear 1445 wrote:

BUMP!

Laguna Seca was amazing this year. The ALMS race kicked ass all the way through the final minute.

http://saddleback.facebook.com/album.php?aid=334&l=ee6ea&id=1032150041

I think that link should work for everyone whether they are on facebook or not. If not let me know. And let me know what you think of the pictures and what you want to see more of!!!!

Those are awesome pix. I love the one of the vette with the red hot brakes.

Anonymous
    Fissiongrid;1451 wrote:
    Those are awesome pix. I love the one of the vette with the red hot brakes.

Thanks! The coolest thing about that one is that it is in the middle of the day. I did not expect to get brake glow at all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.