3. Old School BMW 2002 stuffed with an N54 Twin Turbo powerplant from a modern 335
4. Another 2002 with a transmission oil cooler mounted externally JDM style
5. The legendary Plymouth RoadRunner
6. “Beep Beep”
7. A pair of Rossion Q1 Supercars. Built in South Africa and based on the Noble M400
8. Old School BMW E9 in immaculate condition
9. Beautiful wood interior of the E9
10. Friends of the AC Cobra driver pranked him by requesting that the motor officer, who was monitoring the meet from across the street, to pull him over in front of everyone and give him a hard time. The reason behind the joke was that AC owner was pulled over at the previous week’s Cars and Coffee for leaving the show at full open throttle.