june12th show

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, guys its ok to post on this site.. Lots of hits but not too many posts. I encourage you to post -thats what this website is for. some updates, iam talking with our tour director on possible dates for the mountain cruise but have some conflicts in his schedule at the moment so i will advise as soon as i have something. we have the necessary number of cars for the friday nite (june 18th) concert at the commons in southlands.I will post some instructiions for parking soon. Those of you who would just like to attend should put the date on your calendars as it will be a fun event. Not sure about the weather this saturday as it keeps changing – we will get a clearer picture towards the end of the week. I think our lunch after last weeks show worked out well so i plan to do more of those which i will announce on our audio system when we do the saturday shows- stay tuned.

fly-by

Anonymous
    Inactive

…it’s the same with the photos section…lots of views, no comments good or otherwise. One thing I’d like to shoot sometime is a large group photo of as many cars at one time as can fit in the frame…. any yays or nays on this? Location or layout ideas? Post ’em if you’ve got ’em.

The mountain cruise and the Friday night events sound like fun and I’m looking forward to them.

-Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.