June event EARLY start time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

coffeesmile The Dallas Cars and Coffee event for Saturday June 27th is going to start at sunrise (6:30 am) and will go until 10:00 am to avoid some of the summer heat!

The location will be the same in the northwest parking lot of Classic BMW 6800 Dallas Parkway, Plano TX 75024.

If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to email me at patrick.arnold@carsandcoffee.info

We look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    PAT@PLANOBMW;27504 wrote:
    coffeesmile The Dallas Cars and Coffee event for Saturday June 27th is going to start at sunrise (6:30 am) and will go until 10:00 am to avoid some of the summer heat!

The location will be the same in the northwest parking lot of Classic BMW 6800 Dallas Parkway, Plano TX 75024.

If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to email me at patrick.arnold@carsandcoffee.info

Excellent! :happy:

Anonymous
    Inactive

drivesmileAt each meet we would like to “spot light” a different group of cars.

The spot light will be on British Manufactured cars for the month of June. As always, we welcome ALL makes and models as we did last month.

We are very excited about our second meet and look forward to seeing everyone next Saturday!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@PAT@PLANOBMW 27504 wrote:

Nice! lololol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Didnt seem like there were as many people this time maybe because of the time? At least it was done before it got hot lol. But all I can say is VEYRONNNN lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t think there were necessarily fewer cars, but with 50% more parking spaces, there were more empty spots. There were definitely some unique cars that weren’t out last time. The early start time was definitely a good idea with the heat. It was 82 when I arrived a bit after 7 and 91 when I left. If it had run until noon like last time, it would have been 99 degrees.

My pictures from the 6-27 Cars & Coffee

575385644_bPKaf-M.jpg

575389361_XYVqT-M.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Dallas’ is closed to new topics and replies.