Jumpstarting a Carrera GT

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

img3669ei1.jpg

img3668ob2.jpg

Anonymous

This didn’t look good for Porsche when there greatest supercar needed a jump! 😀 Still this was a great turnout today! Parking sucked, but still awesome! 😀

Anonymous

Somebody needs to drive their car a bit more. Or at least charge the battery the night before.

pladmin
    Keymaster

i heard its a MAJOR ordeal to replace the battery in those cars….

Anonymous
    Inactive

the sad part is that the guy didn’t even get started with the jump… then again the people didn’t seem to be too good at jumping cars..

Anonymous
    CurtC;476 wrote:
    the sad part is that the guy didn’t even get started with the jump… then again the people didn’t seem to be too good at jumping cars..

should have hooked it up to the Twin Turbo Viper , that would have gotten it going, but no they called a tow truck. :rolleyes:

Anonymous
    Zotic;478 wrote:
    should have hooked it up to the Twin Turbo Viper , that would have gotten it going, but no they called a tow truck. :rolleyes:

A towtruck? WHAT?!! :confused:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Zotic;478 wrote:

yeah they weren’t thinking.. apparently supercar people don’t know how to jumpstart from what i witnessed either

Anonymous

That get an “Oh my!”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.