July 2 C&C?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll be in Dallas the weekend of the 4th and will finally have the opportunity to attend the C&C. Just making sure it is still on, hasn’t been cancelled because of the holiday weekend, etc.

Also, I’ve been reading the last couple of threads about not having room for all the cars. I was planning to park in the show area but I definitely don’t want to take up a spot that could be used for an exotic that should be there. I have an ’01 BMW M5 that is bone stock. Should I park in the show area or the spectator area? Please be honest — you won’t hurt my feelings 😉

Thanks
    Todd

Anonymous
    Inactive

By all means park in the show section (the German area is in the NE corner of the show lot) — there’ll be no shortage of exotics in any case, and many, like me, appreciate bone stock. But get there by 7-7:15 or it’ll be filled up. Haven’t seen anything about cancellation for the holiday weekend.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, please park in the show section (German section). Be sure to arrive early (like 7:30am) if you want a good show parking spot.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Dallas’ is closed to new topics and replies.