july 11 event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Great day, no rain we had a new record of 91 cars today. Thanks to everbody for telling their friends about us. We have passed out over 2000 flyers on our event and either talked with or had e-mail correspondence with most of the major clubs in the Denver area. Our best response however is word of mouth when it comes to bringing in more cars. So please tell your friends about us. We are engaging some other avenues for getting information about us out- we have a DJ coming on the 29th of Aug, and a potential radio spot in the works. Finally, we are exploring some opportunities with a local magazine to get some additional exposure. In the mean time lets see if we can break 100 cars next week.

Those of you who took pictures please post them on our site-there is a place for them at the top of the page. Also, if you have something automotive to sell you can post on the top of the page in the section for sale-no dealers please. If you wan”t to be a sponser please contact me directly on the web site via private mail.
    Fly-by

Anonymous

Are there going to be flyers this Saturday? I would love to hang one on my office door at work.

I have always been curious, are bikes welcome to show off too, or just cars?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bikes are welcome. I always have flyers with me–the yellow Lambo or Saleen convertible. Stop by and help yourself.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@RedGT 30222 wrote:

Bikes are welcome. I always have flyers with me–the yellow Lambo or Saleen convertible. Stop by and help yourself.

We have been down there a couple of times with the motorcycles. I have posted it on several local bike forums with no response.

I may run down there with the Triumph next week.

Anonymous

@Cole 30470 wrote:

We have been down there a couple of times with the motorcycles. I have posted it on several local bike forums with no response.

I may run down there with the Triumph next week.

Oh I love Triumphs. The guy I crew for during the Pikes Peak Hill Climb drives a 1967 Bonneville…slightly modified of course. Such beautiful bikes. Hopefully I will be getting one soon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.