January Dallas Cars and Coffee—special

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My daughter came to me a few months ago and said that she wanted to know if Cars and Coffee could raise money to help of friend of hers that is in need. His name is Blake and he suffers from Friedreich’s Ataxia. Friedreich’s ataxia is an inherited disease that damages your nervous system. The damage affects your spinal cord and the nerves that control muscle movement in your arms and legs. Symptoms usually begin between the ages of 5 and 15. The main symptom is ataxia, which means trouble coordinating movements.

Blake will be in attendance on January 7th…He was not expected to live past the age of 10, recently he celebrated his 12th birthday. Come out and enjoy the great cars and the hot coffee…and give to the cause and help out a good kid.

Thanks,

Eric Maas

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a couple items of additional news regarding the show…We will have Sports Radio 1310, The Ticket Broadcasting at the show and we are supposed to have a surprise appearance from Corby Davidson. And regarding automotive surprises, word is leaking out that the new McLaren MP4-12C is going to be in attendance! That is enough reason to check out cars and coffee—should be a good show, a bit chilly…but no rain.

Come on out and meet Blake!

Eric

Anonymous
    Inactive

comin down in a blue challenger r/t along with a gtr and an audi rs4

Anonymous
    Inactive

Quick update on the cars and coffee event from january 7th. The turnout was tremendous, especially since the morning’s weather was not so great. To those of you that braved the mid to low 40 degree temps, a sincere thank you. The level of display cars was very impressive, tons of people were drawn to the new Mclaren…as well as the new Fisker. It’s always something new.

Special thanks to all of those that contributed to help Blake Bowden..you helped to raise nearly $3,000 for a really good kid and family.

Thanks,

Eric

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Dallas’ is closed to new topics and replies.