Irvine March 28, 2009

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Big turn out, this morning. A few pictures to enjoy.

(edit) Sorry, looks like I finally exceeded my allocated bandwidth on my Photobucket account that I’ve had for several years. I’ll fix that at a later time. Meanwhile, here’s the link to the pics that I shot, yesterday.

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj128/Rennsurfer/Cars%20and%20Coffee/

Only the first two and half pages are from yesterday. The rest of the album contains previous Irvine events from last year.

Anonymous

This car was rather interesting. It’s a Rossion and produced in South Africa. The car you’re looking at is number sixteen.

CCRossion0328092.jpg

The owner was telling us that production numbers are very low… only so many cars are made during the year.
    CCRossion032809.jpg

The Q1 is to be powered by the twin turbo charged Ford/Jaguar Duratec V6 engine. A lightweight low restriction exhaust system is also supplied with Rossion Q1 chassis, increasing the available horsepower for the suggested drivetrain to a pavement blistering 450 horsepower with more than 400 lb. ft. torque. 0-60 mph times in 3.3 seconds, standing ΒΌ mile in 11.4 seconds at 120 mph with the ability to circulate the skid pad at over 1.1 G.

Some impressive performance numbers, for sure.

Anonymous

Some great pics Renn thanks for sharing thumbup

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Irvine Pictures and Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.