Irvine 2nd of February 2013 ??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I am new, I am french, I am the owner of a 2007 997 GT3, and I will be in CA next week !!

Could you confirm there will be a Cars and Coffee meeting in Irvine on the 2nd of february ?? At what time ?

And could anyone give me a link to a map with the meeting point ??

Thank you 😎

benzjed
    Participant

@ScudGT3 74480 wrote:

Hello,

I am new, I am french, I am the owner of a 2007 997 GT3, and I will be in CA next week !!

Could you confirm there will be a Cars and Coffee meeting in Irvine on the 2nd of february ?? At what time ?

And could anyone give me a link to a map with the meeting point ??

Thank you 😎

Bonjour, mon ami! Bienvenue.

People start showing up at 5am or so and it ends around 830ish and clears by 9am. It’s every Saturday unless they say otherwise, for Pebble Beach or some other special event, which is not very often.

As for the link and map… if you are here, just go up to the top left and click on the Cars and Coffee banner to go back to the main site, not the forum site and click on the map and directions link. Where are you staying?

Participant

Merci !
    I’ll be staying at the Hilton Anaheim.
    I found the place on a map thumbup
    You don’t sleep on saturday mornings in California ??? :eh?:
    🙂

benzjed
    Participant

@ScudGT3 74489 wrote:

Merci !
    I’ll be staying at the Hilton Anaheim.
    I found the place on a map thumbup
    You don’t sleep on saturday mornings in California ??? :eh?:
    🙂

Anaheim is pretty close… maybe twenty minutes away. All I know is go 5 South and get off when the GPS says so.

As for sleep… yeah… not many young people go. You see a lot of old people and they are always up at that hour anyway, and this is something they do with their prized vehicles.

Anonymous

The official start time is 7:00am. Being there by 6:00am is quite early enough unless you want to be the first there – In that case 5:00am is appropriate but un-necessary. It is over by 9:00am

GregJ

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.