Interest in 2nd Charlotte Cars & Coffee?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yesterday, another GT-R owner and I were at cars & coffee at Northlake and, as usual, it was a fantastic turnout. After an improvised country backroads drive, we stopped for lunch and began wondering why we only do this once a month?

Michael has done a fantastic job since last December getting the Northlake event going and each month the crowd seems to get bigger. Definitely do not want to detract from the Northlake event, but we thought for those who are interested in meeting a little more often we could try to organize a second event on the other side of Charlotte. It would be a Cars & Coffee and possibly include some planned drives after C&C for those interested.

What does everyone think? Here is what we are thinking…

When: 3rd Saturday of each month
    Where: Location TBD, but probably in Ballantyne area
    Format: same as Northlake C&C with occasional planned drive/cruise destinations after the C&C

If this appeals to you as something **in addition** to the current Northlake C&C, please post here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d be up for that as I live in Balantyne.drivesmile

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I’m a newbie at this but here goes. Big View Diner is a new Diner at the corner of HWY 521 and Ardery Kell Rd. just south of Ballantyne. The owner, Angelo has asked me to invite the cars and coffe crew to have a second morning at his diner. He would like to welcome us on the third saturday of each month and will give us 10% discount if we buy anything from his diner. Its a great place and has a large new parking lot. I would love to meet two times a month and a second place to meet seems only natural. Starting the third saturday of October I’ll be there come join if you can. I have the Brooklands Green NSX with the video system, and a Black 2002 M3, and a Blue Audi TT roadster with baseball glove interior. I hope I see you there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

im in if weather is good, what time/ same as northlake?

Anonymous
    Inactive

same time as northlake.. if you get anything to eat at Big View tell them you are with cars and coffee and you’ll get a 10% discount. see you there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Charlotte’ is closed to new topics and replies.