In Need Of A Car

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all
    Im looking for an inexpensive lease.

My current situation…….
    I came here from MI to do some contract work in my field.The work I do dried up there and has led me here to California. I have been doing 3D computer modeling (Alias) work in the auto deign industry for over 11 years. My first visit was April to May of 08. I then came back in Sept 08 and have been here since. I

I wanted to bring my car, but its in need of some work. With what I have been spending on rentals, I could easily afford an inexpensive lease. However, my past unemployment has effected my credit score. On the bright side, Im almost debt free.

I dont want a used car, becasue I dont want a potential money pit.
    Im trying to weigh my options right now
    My current rental ends April 2nd

Any advice would be appreciated

Anonymous
    Inactive

You could try swapalease.com, especially if your credit is decent. I have no affiliation, and haven’t tried it, but have noticed some tempting deals on there. Especially if you want a gas-guzzling truck–people are dumping those for pretty cheap still

Anonymous
    Inactive
    caliwagon;19338 wrote:
    You could try swapalease.com, especially if your credit is decent. I have no affiliation, and haven’t tried it, but have noticed some tempting deals on there. Especially if you want a gas-guzzling truck–people are dumping those for pretty cheap still

WOW
    This is pretty cool
    Thanks for the link John

Anonymous
    Inactive

So I am now looking at a new car
    Im seriously leaning toward a Honda Fit
    Whats the best dealer in OC to go to?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.