Important please read – a new change in address for our show Start date May 7th

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Please read carefully as we have decided not to do our shows at the club auto location in Denver… the new address will be 6900 south peoria street in Centennial. The shows will start may 7th from 9:00-12:00 same as before. Food and coffee will be available at this location. Iam told we will have some of the Hooters girls for the 1st show as well. This location will be much closer for those of you who used to come to the Southlands show and be more centally located. IN addition one other change in the format this year will be a cruise to a local restaurent for lunch for those who would like some driving time to be a part the show. Music will be provided on site by Mark Pearson who has a brand new sound system in a trailer that he set up over the summer. As this is a late change please tell all your freinds about the new location so we dont lose anybody in the transition. I will be changing the web site address and driving instructions in the next few days. (the new address in on the south side of arapahoe and on the east side of peoria street. Fly-by

Anonymous
    Inactive

Why did you not move this back to Southlands??? or move it to Great Indoors?

Anonymous
    Inactive

New to the site. I was looking forward to Saturday at Southlands as I have not yet brought my car there, morning coffee with fellow car enthusiasts and then going to the farmers market. Great family venue.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@08sgt1042 52534 wrote:

Why did you not move this back to Southlands??? or move it to Great Indoors?

Southlands wasn’t interested in renewing the lease. We tried to do the Friday night show in conjunction with their concert series, and they were going to charge us for the parking spaces.

The Great Indoors has another show, so that space wasn’t available for Cars and Coffee.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What is the parking lot business that this will be at? I am looking at google maps and it shows a curb across the street from the Family sports center.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Across from the giant bubble

Anonymous
    Inactive

@camoy 52672 wrote:

What is the parking lot business that this will be at? I am looking at google maps and it shows a curb across the street from the Family sports center.

6900 s. Peoria is a vacant office building directly across from family sports, and just north of Jeppsen. There are just under 100 spaces altogether.

Anonymous
    Inactive

New meeting site, check. Anyone know if the Cars n’ Coffee in Louisville/Lafayette, Colorado (near Boulder) still meets, and when?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I believe they meet the first Saturday of the month, but you might check and see if they list their event in The Scoop.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jeff, we can accomodate up to 200 cars with out using adjacent space. Hope to see you there!
    Fly-by

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.