i heard a rumor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

has the ford building been sold? will this affect the events?

pladmin
    Keymaster

It has been sold…It will not affect the events.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hopefully to a company with better foresight. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

very good – i figured it was possibly just a restructuring thing, with ford retaining occupancy – is that the case? for example, will the same people be running it? will the cafeteria still be open?

i have a group of porsche 968s that would like to show up on August 1st – to whom do i speak about parking us all together?

pladmin
    Keymaster

@flash 29111 wrote:

very good – i figured it was possibly just a restructuring thing, with ford retaining occupancy – is that the case? for example, will the same people be running it? will the cafeteria still be open?

i have a group of porsche 968s that would like to show up on August 1st – to whom do i speak about parking us all together?

The property was purchased by Taco Bell. I am not sure if the facilities like the cafeteria will still be available.

If you would like to organize a group to come to the show you need to get permission from John Clinard. Google his name and you will find his email address.

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks – i have his contact info – we did this last year too

Anonymous
    Inactive

talked to john – we’re good to go

the story is that the building was sold, but ford took out a 10 year lease and is still there

so, no changes to speak of – after this weekend the cafeteria will be down for a while for remodeling, but that’s it – otherwise business as usual

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.