- December 24, 2019 at 10:39 pm #157708ashleymiller5872Participant
Internet is like every other privilege available to humankind, it has equal pros and cons. There are more intriguing aspects available that can consume your child’s majority of the time. If you are facing any of each issue or would like to solve it, then below, we have attained a workaround that will help you to set a screen time on your devices.
Set up Screen Time for Child via Family Sharing
If you would like to set up Screen Time for a child via family sharing, then abide by the given steps.
• Open the Settings on your device.
• Then select the Apple ID and tap on it.
• You should choose Family Sharing.
• Thereafter, select the Screen Time option.
• Now, pursue the steps to make an Apple ID of a child.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.