- December 26, 2019 at 2:23 am #157807james043Participant
Recovering a Skype account is easy if you know the technique, and we are here to help you in this regard. You are entering a wrong username if you are getting the message as That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. You are also supposed to reset your password if you have forgotten your account password. Nevertheless, we have mentioned the steps required to recover the Skype account if you have forgotten your Skype account username or password. Check out the steps you need to follow for Skype account recovery if the username is out of your mind.
I forgot my username for Skype
· Open your Skype page and select More Sign-In option
· Then you need to select the Forgot My Username
· Here Microsoft will ask you to enter either a phone number or an alternate email associated with that account
· A security code will be sent to that phone number or email ID
· You need to enter the code and select Next
· Now Microsoft will show you the Skype accounts linked with the phone number or email you provided. The username will be hidden for the security reasons
· Select Sign in after you see the account you’re looking for
I forgot my password for Skype
· Type https://account.live.com/acsr in your browser and open the account recovery form
· Microsoft will ask you for your email, phone number, and Skype name along with an additional email as a medium to contact you
· It may take up to 24 hours to verify your information after you have submitted the form
· The results of the request will be sent to you in the additional email address you have provided
Talk to the Skype helpline for more information
Microsoft has a team of helpline engineers who are trained and assisting the globally spread Skype users. It is deeply committed to helping you with a long-range of issues, including Skype account recovery. You can contact these tech support engineers via phone support, email support, or chat support. The support engineers of Microsoft are driven by years of industry experience and appreciated for their high user-friendliness.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.