- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by james043.
- November 14, 2019 at 2:34 am #154450james043Participant
If the user using any product or services of the Microsoft account. Then you must have own Microsoft email. Whenever if you lost your phone, in that case, you can track your phone with the help of Hotmail but your Hotmail account must be login in your phone app. Hotmail is the product of Microsoft. The security is very important for this. All the users need to secure the Microsoft account. Set up two-step verification is the remedy for this security issue.
Hotmail not working
If you are unable to use Hotmail in android phone, then you should reset your phone by pressing the power button of the phone. In this way, your phone is rebooting. After that, try to use your account of Hotmail, check that your account is working or not. If the account is still not working, then you can follow the steps which are given below:
1. First, go to the setting of the phone.
2. Delete the Hotmail account.
3. After that, you select to add to the account.
4. Fill up all the details of your Hotmail account.
5. Select the server address by.hotmail.com’.
6. By processing the above steps, your Hotmail account access successfully on your android phone.
You can contact our Hotmail toll-free number +1-888-652-8714 anytime, we try to resolve the errors as soon as possible. We also help to how to make your Hotmail account safer then form the hackers.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.