Tagged: install microsoft office, install microsoft office 365, install office 365, install outlook 365, installing office 365, office 365 install, office 365 reinstall, office365 install, reinstall office 365
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by Marilyruth.
- November 12, 2019 at 1:48 am #154325MarilyruthParticipant
You want to install Microsoft Office 365 Pro plus then, you need to follow these steps.
1. Open a web browser and go through here https://portal.office.com/OLS/MySoftware.aspx
2. In the “firstname.lastname@example.org” field, enter your username and click “Sign In”. This will redirect you to the Office 365 login account page.
3. Enter your Active Directory username and password (including the URL domain).
4. In the Software window, click Office. Then click the Install office.
5. The software will be downloaded and installed on your PC Your copy of Microsoft Office remains running until you leave the University, at which point, you will either need to uninstall it or purchase a license key.
If you want any further details related to Microsoft Office 365. Then you can visit here now: https://getassist.net/purchase-install-activate-microsoft-office-365/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.