How to Embed YouTube or Google Videos in Posts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pladmin
    Keymaster

Here is the code example on how to embed a YouTube or Google Video directly into the post. First click on the ‘YouTube’ or ‘Google’ icon in the editor, and then fill in the appropriate details. Any of the examples below will work minus the spaces in the BB Code.

Code:
    [YOU TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpLqCxa4ee0[/YOU TUBE]
    [YOU TUBE]QpLqCxa4ee0[/YOU TUBE]
    [YOU TUBE=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpLqCxa4ee0″%5DAC Cobra Crash[/YOU TUBE]
    [YOU TUBE=”QpLqCxa4ee0″]AC Cobra Crash[/YOU TUBE]

[youtube=”QpLqCxa4ee0″]AC Cobra Crash[/youtube]

Anonymous

Just make sure there is no space between YOU and TUBE.

pladmin
    Keymaster
    sideache;143 wrote:
    Just make sure there is no space between YOU and TUBE.

That is correct. Clicking on the ‘YouTube’ or ‘Google’ icons in the editor will give you the correct code without the spaces. The above example is simply to show you how you can paste the whole URL, the video ID, or also how you can add a title to the video window. If I had done it without the spaces it would have shown the video and not the code.

Walter D. Smith
    Participant

I have the video installed on my assignment service website. I have even set a thumbnail as an included picture! In any case, on my blog page it indicates both the thumbnail and the video when I simply need the included picture to appear on the ‘recent posts’ bit. how would I perform that?

abbymurray
    Participant

Google Video Downloader makes it easy to download videos from Google Video. Copy and paste the URL of the Google Video page. Get Help With Assignment.

jennifercharles
    Participant

The ultimate toolkit professionally designed to help you record any streaming videos and online TV shows. Are you facing Synchrony Bank Phone Harassment? Give us a shout today & get rid of phone harassment from this agency etc.

yisoo
    Participant

The glitter dew drops like a few words that have not been thought of yet.
    Wait for the other spring to love and stop by. happy wheels run 3

rockystephen
    Participant

This is very easy to embed youtube or google videos in post. I reach you, I research for the all kind of website, I found These latest web hosting news while researching. These are all news can give the benefit for your website.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by rockystephen.
    Sophia019
    Participant

The information provided in the website is very important. I have always had a definite query of how to include a google or a YouTube video in any post. Going through the article which has been posted in this website has helped me resolve confusion regarding this particular topic. The information has been framed in a manner which got my attention glued to it. I will definitely share the link of this website with friends and folks. I work in a site for essay, hence this write-up is of supreme importance to me.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Sophia019.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.