Tagged: download aol gold 9.7 desktop
If you are experiencing page unresponsive issues, page freezing or not loading issues on AOL desktop gold, you should require to clear the browser’s cache. Following these simple steps you will be able to do so:
• Open AOL desktop gold and sign in with the correct username and password.
• Find the “Setting” option on the top and click it.
• On left side find the browser option. After opening it click the “Security tab”.
• Then click the “Clear Footprints Now”.
• Now you can select the data which is required to delete.
The steps to clear browsers cache on AOL Desktop are quite easy to follow, nevertheless, for further queries prefer AOL gold customer support and get expert solutions.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.