How long does this last?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m planning on coming tomorrow, is there anything I need to bring, other than my car? Also, what time does this last until? I’m looking forward to it. Are the cars organized in any fashion? By Make/Model/Year? I don’t want to seem like too big a fish out of water. See you guys/gals tomorrow.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m visiting cars&coffee for the first time tomorrow, how is the guest parking organized?

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is a separate lot for guests/non-show vehicles. For the cars to be shown, parking is first come first served unless there is a special event for a make/model/group/club. So, just show up and find a place to park. Bring a few bucks with you if you want coffee and a donut. Otherwise, nothing special required.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What time do people start showing up at or leaving by?

Anonymous
    Inactive

i think they start showing up by 6 and most leave around 930

Anonymous
    Inactive

wait a sec.. help me out here.
    it starts at 6 and more of less ends at 930?
    I was hoping to set off from santa monica at like 9 but that sounds like its far far too late right? itlll be done by the time im there correct?
    thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep–this thing starts early and ends early. I try to get there by 7 because between 7am and 8am, the parking lot is packed and they sometimes run out of spaces in the main lot. By 8am, people are headed out, so parking spaces open up–but it is winding down. You will have to get up before the rooster for this one.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is a separate lot for guests/non-show vehicles. For the cars to be shown, parking is first come first served unless there is a special event for a make/model/group/club.

Anonymous
    Inactive

my son and i are coming from SD. We leave the house by 6am and get there a little after 7. well worth it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When I brought my Commemorative Z06, I used to try to roll in at 6.30am – any later and you won’t have choice parking.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.