High Octane Charity Car Show & Food Drive – Nov. 8, 2008

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Greetings my fellow C&Cr’s,

I’d like to inform and invite you all out to our Charity Car Show and Food Drive we are helping host for Three Square (ThreeSquare.org). They are Southern Nevadas largest food bank and help feed hundreds of thousands of people in our city. They are the main food bank all other smaller charities get their food from in order to help all of those in need. They are on the forefront of battling the war on hunger in our city.

I hope i can count on your support to help me, help them.

Please be on the lookout for our flyers…
    High_octane_flyer_front_FIN.gif
    High_octane_flyer_back_FINA.gif

I want to thank Soloman & C&C for their support of this event as well. I designed this show around all the C&Cers i see every saturday. There are 6 classes: Import, Euro, Domestic, Classic, Truck, Bike. These are the main classes of cars that I see come out to C&C. If you love to show what you got, then why not see if you got what it takes to take a pretty shiny paper-weight and at the same time help a GREAT charity.

There will be lots going on. We will have our team cars on display as well as SEMA ’08 cars for public viewing. You can come and see the debut of Darin’s Team Hybrid/Budez.com GTR!! There is also a GREAT raffle goin on offering over $1000 worth of prizes that include restaurant gift certs, window tinting, car parts, car service certs, show tickets, VIP club tables, and MORE!

There will media exposure as well. Vegas World TV will be filming the whole event as well as 97.5FM DJ G-Minor will be out there spinning. Magazine photographers will also be shooting the event and who knows, maybe you’ll be in a mag or two. Newpapers have and Local News channels have showed interests in the event. So come get noticed!

Please feel free to email me for even more information.

Also if your part of a car team or club, we are offering a discount on pre-reg. cars of 10 or more. Email me for details.

Booths spots are also available for sponsorships for those with companies or products.

All proceeds will be used to benefit Three Square a Non-profit.

Thanks for reading and i hope you can help spread the word.

Regards,

Christopher Haydostian
    Team Hybrid – Las Vegas, NV
    teamhybridlv@gmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

This will be agreat show!! We will support you any way we can

Jackie and Salomon

Anonymous

Just wanted to remind everone that the show is TOMORROW!

Feel free to head over for roll-in after C&C!!!!

Roll-in for the show begins at 11am-2pm.

Show hours are 2pm-8pm.

FUll range of classes: Import, Euro, Domestic, Classic, Truck, Bike.

ALso we have 2 Team trophies and a Best of Show to give out!

Also a wonderful raffle of great items!

ALL FOR CHARITY at the same time! DOnations greatly needed and accepted!!!

Hope to see some fellow C&Cers out there!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Las Vegas’ is closed to new topics and replies.