Hey everyone!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m new to the site, but I’ve been going to Cars and Coffee in Irvine since it’s inception a few years ago. I just came out 2 weekends ago to show my car for the first time at Cars and Coffee. I just got a 2010 Camaro SS/RS in Cyber Gray Metallic. I had an awesome time and look forward to showing again when I start getting it modded. Although I’ve heard some troubling news that Ford just sold their design building where the show has been held at every weekend. I’m wondering if anyone knows how this will affect Cars and Coffee. Will the show still go on? Or will it be shut down? I really hope it doesn’t get closed down because I absolutely love it and really enjoy everyone there. Please let me know if anyone has any information on this. Thanks. Here’s a couple pics of my car from when I picked it up at the dealer :banana:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice car, unless there is a vested interest by the new owners expect at some point in the future C&C will be asked to leave. I am sure someone will site insurance or something else like security; both cost money.

I would say mind your P’s and Q’s because the first time some does something stupid it will be over in a flash.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the compliment on the car. Yea I definitely hear you on that. I just really hope we can continue to show there. I have since herad that Taco Bell has purchased the building and will be moving in sometime in the early part of 2010. Hopefully they will allow us to continue, they have been in So Cal for a long time. Anyway, thanks again, and I will see you around I’m sure.

Anonymous

Wow this is bad news. I love cars and coffee. Hopefully it will stay at its current location. If not I would assume that the show would be moved to another location.

Anonymous

@AMG 28065 wrote:

Wow this is bad news. I love cars and coffee. Hopefully it will stay at its current location. If not I would assume that the show would be moved to another location.

The event is currently as safe as it has ever been.

I spoke with John and Freeman about this a couple of weeks ago and they assured me that the event will continue and that Taco Bell are committed to the event.

Ford (and Mazda) have been incredible hosts and have stuck with the event even when it had ‘issues’ with show-offs and crowd problems, the new masters may not be as understanding. It may be wise to be on our best behavior.

Remember that the event takes place in the Mazda lot as much at the PAG lot, we (the spectators) utilize the PAG parking structure and the cafe.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Max 28171 wrote:

The event is currently as safe as it has ever been.

I spoke with John and Freeman about this a couple of weeks ago and they assured me that the event will continue and that Taco Bell are committed to the event.

Ford (and Mazda) have been incredible hosts and have stuck with the event even when it had ‘issues’ with show-offs and crowd problems, the new masters may not be as understanding. It may be wise to be on our best behavior.

Remember that the event takes place in the Mazda lot as much at the PAG lot, we (the spectators) utilize the PAG parking structure and the cafe.

Great, thank you very much for the update. I agree that we should all be on our best behavior 😎 I hope to see evryone at the show over the next few weeks!!! I’m waiting for some custom wheels, and Brembo brakes to get here then I’ll be showing again lololol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.