Gumball in Socal?

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 16 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

After reading the site, does anyone know when and where the rally stops in San Diego?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think it starts on August 6th, I forgot what date I read a few months ago, but sounds like that’s what it was. I’m guessing either the first or second day it will be in SD since it’s going SF, LA, SD. I’m going to drive up to LA, meet them there and caravan down to SD with them and take some pictures. I’m stoked.

Anonymous

Do you know where they are meeting in LA?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Zotic 3780 wrote:

Do you know where they are meeting in LA?

I’m not sure. I was going to look through the Gumball forums and possibly make a post, but the link is dead on the Gumball website >.<

Anonymous

My friend is helping out with the event and i will ask him. he wont give much away but i will get it out of him some how. i think the Gumball forum is full of made up stuff. i can remember my friend was saying that they are having issues of getting the cars in China but if that fails then they do have a back up plan.

Anonymous
    badmastard;3829 wrote:
    My friend is helping out with the event and i will ask him. he wont give much away but i will get it out of him some how. i think the Gumball forum is full of made up stuff. i can remember my friend was saying that they are having issues of getting the cars in China but if that fails then they do have a back up plan.

Thanks, let’s try to stay in the loop, than. :thumbup: 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.