If you are a Thunderbird email user, you can access your Gmail account using POP setup. The steps to set up your Gmail account in Mozilla Thunderbird email are as follows:
• Make sure that the POP access is enabled for Gmail
• In the menu of Mozilla Thunderbird select the Tools & Account settings
• Choose the Add Account option
• Select the Gmail account that you wish to add
• Write your name under the section of “Your Name”
• Enroll the Gmail username under the email address section
• Chose the “Continue” option and then click on “Done”
• After this, Click on “OK”
This process would allow you to set up Gmail with Mozilla Thunderbird using POP. If you find any difficulty in the said process, get in touch with the , they would efficiently guide you towards a solution.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.