GT-R Drive Up Video Clip 8/9/08

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hey all I had my Sony HD cam mounted on my GT-R on the way up to the show. Here is a clip of me driving into the parking lot. The idea was to go down the rows and get all the cars but I had the camera pointing too low. I’ll experiment with it next week.

Any ideas for video clips let me know and I’ll do my best to rig the camera. I also got a new bluetooth remote mic so I can do some external sound on the GT-R this week.

HD:
    http://media.budez.com/gtr/CarsandCoffeeDriveUp_HD.wmv

Standard:
    http://media.budez.com/gtr/CarsandCoffeeDriveUp.wmv

Anonymous

cool idea i was wonderin what teh F the camera was for … figured it was just to catch people checkin out the car =)~

Anonymous
    Inactive

That was a really cool idea! Please do it again next week. Thanks for sharing!!thumbup

Anonymous

Good to see a video. Change the music or no music.

Anonymous

Couldn’t find a place to park, had to ‘settle’ for parking next to the Porsches. Drove around for the exposure and filmed it, right on.

Do you really listen to that kind of music?

Anonymous

Nobody likes Daftpunk? Post your music choices for next time 🙂

pladmin
    Keymaster

I love DaftPunk. Even my 3 year old son loves it. He calls it Robot Music.

:banana:

I enjoyed the music selection! And the video!

Anonymous

D,

Niiiiiiiiice……;)

Maybe a speed up or 2x/3x speed to shorten length while you had to wait for all the people to cross in front of you?

None-the-less fun.

Camera mount looks really stable as well. Perhaps a canyon run for fun is needed?

-C

Anonymous

I would if I could.. im a newbie with Video stuff! I’ll capture a lot of video and hand it over to whoever is an expert at this stuff..

I’m going to go film some mountain drives tomorrow as well here at Mt Charleston.

Anonymous

Great video, I love to watch peoples reactions to cars. The color matched side skirts really make the car look better. Its the little things that sometimes make the biggest differences.thumbupthumbup

Anonymous
    Newt;5648 wrote:
    The color matched side skirts really make the car look better. Its the little things that sometimes make the biggest differences.thumbupthumbup

Yes thanks Newt, actually took your suggestion with Maximum Auto Body, Paul and Max took good care of my panels and have a nice clean shop! Thanks again for that.

Anonymous

Glad I could help, they have always done a great job for me. So I expect nothing less for anyone else.

Anonymous
    Kunani;5537 wrote:
    Hey all I had my Sony HD cam mounted on my GT-R on the way up to the show. Here is a clip of me driving into the parking lot. The idea was to go down the rows and get all the cars but I had the camera pointing too low. I’ll experiment with it next week.

Any ideas for video clips let me know and I’ll do my best to rig the camera. I also got a new bluetooth remote mic so I can do some external sound on the GT-R this week.

HD:
    http://media.budez.com/gtr/CarsandCoffeeDriveUp_HD.wmv

Standard:
    http://media.budez.com/gtr/CarsandCoffeeDriveUp.wmv

I beg of you, please never put music on another GT-R video

We should be able to enjoy the sound of engine & exhaust

I know its Vegas and cheesy music goes with almost anything, but next time please resist the urge

Anonymous

Hey now.. let the man play the music he wants to play.. you can always turn it down… How about some Gorilaz next video!

If you see the white GT-R at the next meeting, go on up and say hi. He’s a nice guy. Then again.. say hi to anyone you meet, they are all pretty nice.

Anonymous
    Stig Jr;5844 wrote:
    Hey now.. let the man play the music he wants to play.. you can always turn it down… How about some Gorilaz next video!

If you see the white GT-R at the next meeting, go on up and say hi. He’s a nice guy. Then again.. say hi to anyone you meet, they are all pretty nice.

Turning it down would defeat the purpose of playing the video and trying to hear the GT-R make some noises of its own 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘Las Vegas Pictures and Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.