Great showing today!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I was ever more impressed with todays showing. There were Lambo’s in every Skittles color. A nice gathering of Ferrari’s. Not one but 3 Ford GT’s. A Spyker C8 (glad to see he finaly figured out how to start it). Kumani rolled in late (as usual) with three generations of Skyline’s.. The crazy 1552HP corvette.. did everyone see the Satin Aluminium Cobra? Weather was nice and cool… at first. Over all it was great!

Anonymous
    Inactive

We had well over 300 cars today! the atmosphere was energetic and people couldn’t get enough of the cars. We had everything form hotrod buckets to flaming orange Lambos. What a great show!! It is sad for me when it is over at 10:00. There were lots of folks who attended the show for the firs time. We love to see their faces and crave their positive response. Thanks to all for embracing us so well and helping us make this a place whee all car enthusiasts can come and share America’s passion for automobiles.:happy:

Jackie and Salomon

Anonymous

this past event was the best by far i always look forward to sat. moring can wait until this weekend with a whole bunch of M3’s

Anonymous

Hey Mr Jr, better late than never!

Anonymous

Hey, you keep dragging in those skylines like that and you can show up any time you like.. its nice actually, lets other peoples rides get noticed before that white skyline garners all the attention!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Las Vegas’ is closed to new topics and replies.