Got some pics, need place to host them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Went to the first C and C meet here in Vegas (6-19-08), took plenty of hi-res pics (documentary style), just need a place to host them now.

358mb in size, ftp, website, whatever… I’d like to post them up but don’t have any hosting space.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m thinking photobucket or flikr might work. You can then post the link so we can all enjoy.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Way to go! Thanks for posting the pics. I hadn’t seen some of the cars. Some cars sneak in other entrances and I don’t get to see them. Hosting the show seems to make the time fly by and I miss a few.:thumbup:

Anonymous

Nice pictures bro! :thumbup:

Anonymous
    tuvw950;4967 wrote:
    <<>>

Interesting i’m sure, but WTF does this have to do with my first time out to c and c and needing a place to host my pics???? GTFO of my thread!

Anonymous

I know Dents is aware of the situation (I was out of town so couldn’t help him right away this time around), but I can help anyone who needs bulk photo hosting for Las Vegas Cars & Coffee photos. I have over 200GB of online storage and tons of bandwidth available – photos would be displayed on my site just like the others I’ve taken on my own, but you’d be credited as the photographer. All you have to do is zip up the photos and either e-mail them to me or send me a PM and I’ll give you some instructions for FTP’ing them to a temp folder. I’ll take care of the rest from there – resizing (if necessary), thumbnails, etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Las Vegas’ is closed to new topics and replies.