General Idea to Recover AOL Account When Forgot Password

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    avinkagerry
    Participant

AOL email account users face numerous errors and error codes. But one of often occurring AOL issues that shoot time-to-time is – forgot AOL password. However, AOL users can opt “Remember me” option save the password for a particular browser at the time of account creation. Possibly, AOL customer ignored this option in the begging and now looking for ways to Reset AOL Password. Well, we are here going to let our readers know about the insight to “change AOL password”.

Procedure to Reset AOL Email Account Password

Here are 3 ways to recover AOL password: –
    Registered Mobile Number
    Registered Email Address
    AOL Account Security Question
    Way1: Registered Mobile Number

See the directions to recover AOL email account password via mobile: –
    Turn-on the system.
    Access the web browser & go to the ‘AOL Account Login’ page.
    Enter the ‘Username’ or ‘Phone Number’ associated with the AOL account.
    Click the “Next” icon under the ‘Username’ or ‘Phone Number’ option.
    This prompt user to a new page where users have to enter the password associated with the account.
    To recover the password, click on the “I forgot my password” link under the “Sign in” option.
    A new page will pop-up with an option to provide a mobile number. Enter the mobile number and click on the “Yes, text me a verification code” icon.
    This action will send a verification code to the user on mobile via SMS.
    Subsequently, type the verification code and press the “Continue” icon.

This will prompt the user to a new page to enter the new desired password and then, re-enter it for confirmation.

Finally, click on the “Save” icon to store the account modifications. If users face any problem in ‘How to change AOL password’ then, we advise the user to connect with the AOL Support USA.

Way2: Registered Email Address

It might be possible that AOL customer doesn’t remember the registered mobile phone number then, customers can also use the email address associated with it. Here are the steps with which AOL customers can recover the account using the email address: –
    Choose the “I don’t have access to this number” link under the “Yes, text me verification code” icon.
    Select the “Email verification code to my recovery email address” option.
    Click the “Next” icon. A verification link will arrive at your associated email address.
    Use this verification link to retrieve the password.
    Finally, enter a new password as per your wish & click the “Save” icon to store the account modification details.

Way3: AOL Account Security Question

AOL Account Security Question is one of a different way to recover the AOL password. In the beginning, AOL customers must have created or set up a security question with an answer as per his/her desire. Remember & provide the right answer again to authenticate that you’re a rightful owner of the account. This will enable the user to set up a new password for the AOL email account.

In case, AOL users find the above-shown ways a little difficult to perform or you find it tedious…! We recommend AOL customers to hand over the ‘forgot AOL password’ issues in the hands of experts.

Related Source :

Recover AOL Account

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.