General Event Question…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I know the event is from 8am-12pm, but what time should I arrive to somewhat avoid the rush and to ensure a parking spot?

Anonymous
    Inactive

For the first meet, a group of us showed up a little after 8, but cars basically were coming and going for most of the show. I don’t think its necessary to get there early. They did a nice job of directing the cars based on make/model to be parked (basically) with like models.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Trauma Junkie;26784 wrote:
    I know the event is from 8am-12pm, but what time should I arrive to somewhat avoid the rush and to ensure a parking spot?

We do group the cars together as best as possible, however around 10:00 we where so full we just filled empty parking spaces in random groups. My advise would be to get here before 9:00 for optimal parking.

Also, keep checking the web site, in the hotter summer months (July and August) we may start early to avoid the heat, possibly a 6:00am to 10:00am event.

Thanks thumbupto everyone that came out and helped spread the word.

Pat

Anonymous
    Inactive

whos in charge of posting dates and times? Is this months date the 28th?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    SyN;27264 wrote:
    whos in charge of posting dates and times? Is this months date the 28th?

The event is held the last Saturday of every month, for June it will be on June 27th, the normal time is 8:00 to noon.

We have been discussing an earlier start in the summer, maybe 6:00am to 10:00 for future events so stay posted.

Pat

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Trauma Junkie;26784 wrote:

coffeesmileThe June 27th show will start at 6:30 (sunrise) and will finish around 10:00 am to help avoid some of the summer heat.

Anonymous
    Inactive

is this a monthly ordeal?

nvm… i see the answer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Dallas’ is closed to new topics and replies.