Forth Worth car dealer wants to host Cars and Coffee

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by ZCx.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ZCx

I have a large local car dealer that is interested in hosting the Fort Worth Cars and Coffee. They are looking for feedback on current meeting places and if there is any interest. I have no idea who sets this type of thing up. If you are familiar with this and can help please PM me for details. The dealership has plenty of space and a great location.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Autobahn Motor Group already has a FW Cars and Coffee set up. Are you looking to start a seperate event, or ask them to have it held there?

ZCx

@Kevin 75327 wrote:

Autobahn Motor Group already has a FW Cars and Coffee set up. Are you looking to start a seperate event, or ask them to have it held there?

They would like to host it at their dealership. I have conflicting reports on when the current event is held and where. My customer has a multi-dealership network and would put forth the necessary effort to get this as big as the Dallas one.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Fst86gt 75368 wrote:

They would like to host it at their dealership. I have conflicting reports on when the current event is held and where. My customer has a multi-dealership network and would put forth the necessary effort to get this as big as the Dallas one.

Currently, they do it the second Saturday of every other month at LaGrave Field (where the FW Cats play). So the next one will be April 13th.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Dallas’ is closed to new topics and replies.