Formula One

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello C&C members, This is my first post. Hopefully there are some Formula One fans in this Forum.

There are only three GP races left for the 2008 season. If you have missed out, many fans have been going to the Wynn Sports Book at 5AM!! Yes, 5 o’clock you die-hard fans, to watch the GP live on Speed with other F1 fans. But, now that the season is in Asia the time slots are a little more civilized.

I was able to persuade the management team at Fado, the Irish pub on So. Eastern at the same parking lot where our C&C events take place, to show the GP on the big screen upstairs. On Saturday, October 11 at 9:00pm (PST) we can watch the Japan Grand Prix at the Fuji Raceway live from their Sunday afternoon broadcast of 1pm Japan local time. It would be nice to see just how many F1 fans are here in Vegas. Please come join us next weekend. Hope to see you there!

Anonymous

I would definitely go, but I’ll be on the east coast this weekend! Maybe for the last 2 races…

Thanks!
    Charlie

Anonymous

I would love to be there as well, Im still in the greater rainy northwest until the 13th of the month.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Las Vegas’ is closed to new topics and replies.