Ford H.Q. Building Remodel?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I haven’t been by the C&C event in a couple of months. Is the Ford building getting remodeled? If so, is it affecting the event on Saturday mornings? Hopefully, not. I’m having friends visiting from out of state and I’d like to take them by there.

Any information would be appreciated… thanks in advance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I cant speak for the organizers, but the remodel has not hurt the event as far as I can tell. I think they closed the restrooms atleast once, but other than that the event has been going on like normal.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I cant speak for the organizers, but the remodel has not hurt the event as far as I can tell. I think they closed the restrooms atleast once, but other than that the event has been going on like normal.

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply, Mike. I was hoping that’s all it was… just losing the inside bathrooms and the cafeteria. Most of the time, I usually just grab a green tea or a coffee outside, anyway.

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply, Mike. I was hoping that’s all it was… just losing the inside bathrooms and the cafeteria. Most of the time, I usually just grab a green tea or a coffee outside, anyway.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.