Ford Focus or one another car?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MCQ
    Participant

Hi all!

I’m going to buy a family hatchback or sedan. There are so many good cars for me to choose. This makes me feel difficult. And i want you to help me to find a best car for my family.

My family has 4 members: My wife and 2 sons and I. I want to choose a suitable car for my own family.

1. Yaris: It’s a popular good car. But i don’t like the popularity 🙂
    2. Kio Rio: In my country (Viet Nam), Kia isn;t popular so it make me feel worried about customer service.
    3. Huyndai i20: Good brand; Affortable price and good-looking car.
    4. Ford Focus: I want to buy this car but My friend tell me that Focus sometimes has small problems and its fuel efficient is not good.

Apart from these above options, i also research for Ford Fiesta because its fame.

Can someone help me? What is your choice? Sorry for my bad English.

capoclk55
    Participant

Hyundai and Kia have some really awesome cars to choose from!

My wife drives a 2011 Hyundai Elantra and she loves it! Our next car will be either a Hyundai Sonata or Kia Optima. They have a very good warranty too!

MCQ
    Participant

After some research, i’m going to decide to buy a Ford Fiesta car.

In the showroom in my city, they have some variants of Fiesta. You guy can check here: http://tuvanotoford.com/xe-ford-moi/ford-fiesta
    What is the best model for me. I have a budget around 23000 USD.

finder
    Participant

@HaiNH199 88389 wrote:

Hi all!

I’m going to buy a family hatchback or sedan. There are so many good cars for me to choose. This makes me feel difficult. And i want you to help me to find a best car for my family.

My family has 4 members: My wife and 2 sons and I. I want to choose a suitable car for my own family.

1. Yaris: It’s a popular good car. But i don’t like the popularity 🙂
    2. Kio Rio: In my country (Viet Nam), Kia isn;t popular so it make me feel worried about customer service.
    3. Huyndai i20: Good brand; Affortable price and good-looking car.
    4. Ford Focus: I want to buy this car but My friend tell me that Focus sometimes has small problems and its fuel efficient is not good.

Apart from these above options, i also research for Ford Fiesta because its fame.

Can someone help me? What is your choice? Sorry for my bad English.

Oh. You really by Ford Fiesta ? . I think you should buy Ford Ecosport. It is suite with Vietnam

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.